Wednesday, August 28, 2013

FOLLOW THE WORD


Good morning.  This is a follow up to my piece on Haiku as meditation.  I did get a few responses which I have included, and one of my own.  We are often intimidated by sharing something creative.  Even if you did not send them on to me to post, I do hope you take up the pen and sit with the process for a moment.  It, like yoga, centers and slows us into our hearts.     New post shortly….Misty

 
What white land is this?
Peopled by ones now ghosts,
Walking on shoulders.

Paris Rose




To live without want
Dancing is a middle way,
Desire fulfilled.

Anonymous


Hazy sky at dawn,
      Fire raging in the forests.
Bring rain to heal us!

~Susan


O Buddha sit me
Under ancient Bodhi tree,
And then I fly away.
Anonymous

My boat, on water,
Floats along the tidal rise,
Forgetting I ride.

Misty Wycoff
 \

No comments: