Friday, March 20, 2015

COWBOYS UP!!!

EQUINOX -2015



The moon stops,
and I feel it.                               
Equinox.

The cold ground shudders
and at once
we all become cowboys,
strapped to that bull,
ready to be released.



All energies
stamping behind
this Vernal gate.                          
Equinox.


They will not amble
nor stroll,
but thrash and bellow
lifting all four hooves at once,
dancing in winged light,
all relentless until free.                  
Equinox.

My heart beats again,
and I see the gate swinging
wide.
We too are freed.
Our feet are flying with them.

Who will I be,
This time?                                                     

Equinox.





B. Misty Wycoff    3/21/15

2 comments:

B. Misty said...


Can I just say what a comfort to find someone who actually knows what
they are discussing on the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue
to light and make it important. More and more people must read
this and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular since you
definitely possess the gift.

B. Misty said...

The above comment came in via another channel and I have reposted it here. Thank you. Misty